Register Saved Properties |


Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs) are required whenever a property is sold or rented.


If you are selling or renting your home, you must have a valid EPC for potential buyers and tenants before you market your property.


The EPC will contain information about your property’s energy use and typical energy costs. It will also offer recommendations on how to reduce energy use and save money.


The EPC will give your property an energy efficiency rating from A (most efficient) to G (least efficient) and it is valid for 10 years.


If you would like to sell or rent your property, or you want to find out how you could make your home more energy efficient contact Louise Young, our EPC Consultant.

What is an Energy Performance Certificate?

By law, all buildings that have been newly built, sold or rented out need an Energy Performance Certificate.

Likewise, if you're buying or renting a property, you need to make sure you look at the Energy Performance Certificate.

The EPC, which is valid for 10 years, will give you an idea of how expensive the property will be to run, in terms of your gas and electricity bills.

It's good to know as much as possible about your new home's energy efficiency before you move in - it will give you a good idea the amount of money you might need to spend on the house in future, whether it's on energy-efficient measures or on your energy bills.


Get in Touch

For more information please call us on 01745 591 811 or pop in for a cup of coffee and a chat.