LL Estates lettings provides a No Let, No Fee Property Management and Introduction Only Service.
Why Choose LL Estates?
LL Estates prides itself on ensuring that we act in the best interests of our clients. We provide a comprehensive service backed by all the required insurances, as well as operating a Complaints Procedure. We are members of the Property Ombudsman Redress Scheme.
Which level of service is right for you?
INTRODUCTION ONLY £420.00 Inc. VAT.
On receipt of formal instructions to let your property we will take care of:
- Marketing - Circulating details of your property to potential tenants through the internet and local paper advertising.
- Vetting Candidates - Interviewing and obtaining credit references and guarantors if necessary.
One month’s rent plus VAT.
Subject to a minimum fee of £594 Inc. VAT
This service includes all of Introduction Only and more:
- Viewings - Accompany prospective tenants and advising immediately of tenancy application.
- Tenancy Agreement - Preparing the documentation required by the current legislation.
Plus collecting the first month’s rent and deposit
FULL MANAGEMENT SERVICE £450.00 Inc. VAT set up fee & 12% Inc. VAT of the monthly rent
This is the hassle-free option if you wish to take complete control of renting your home from beginning to end.
In addition to the Introduction Only and Let Only Services we will:
- Inspect and report upon your property quarterly, co-ordinating minor repairs up to an agreed limit and settling invoices from rents received.
- Advise you when the tenancy is coming to an end and seek your instructions for re-letting or selling the property.
- Arrange a full property inspection and inventory at the end of the tenancy. Agree any dilapidations (over and above fair wear and tear) with tenants before releasing their deposit.
- Arrange any necessary cleaning and minor repairs, deducting costs from the tenants deposit where applicable and agreed.
- Monitor rent repayments and alert you if tenants fall behind or breach the Tenancy Agreement.
|Preparation and signing of Tenancy agreement:||£150 inc VAT|
|Inventory:||£200 inc VAT|
|Energy Performance Certificate:||£100 inc VAT|
|Legionella Risk Assessment||£120 inc VAT|
|Gas Check starting from||£72 inc VAT|
|Electric Tests||£120 inc VAT|
|Rent & Legal Cover||Monthly fee of £25 Inc VAT|
*NB: Some of the above additional charges may already be included in the packages.
A New Law for Landlords & Letting Agents
As of the 23rd November 2015 Rent Smart Wales have raised the standards in the private rented sector and have introduced a new law requiring registration and licencing of landlords and agents.
Landlords who undertake defined letting or property management activities at a rental property in Wales must apply for a licence which includes passing appropriate exams.
If we manage the property for you then you are not required to obtain a licence and you are only required to register as a landlord on Rent Smart Wales website.
The cheapest way is to complete the information on-line and the cost of doing so is £33.50 per ownership and the paper format is £80.50 per ownership.
LL Estates Ltd is licensed for letting and property management work as an Agent (as defined in sections 9 to 12 of the Housing (Wales) Act 2014)
Licence Number #LR-16035-79328
Date Licence Granted 22/02/2017
Date Licence Expires 21/02/2022