It's good to know as much as possible about your new home's energy efficiency before you move in - it will give you a good idea the amount of money you might need to spend on the house in future, whether it's on energy-efficient measures or on your energy bills.

Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs) are required whenever a property is sold or rented.

If you are selling or renting your home, you must have a valid EPC for potential buyers and tenants before you market your property.

The EPC will contain information about your property’s energy use and typical energy costs. It will also offer recommendations on how to reduce energy use and save money.

The EPC will give your property an energy efficiency rating from A (most efficient) to G (least efficient) and it is valid for 10 years.

If you would like to sell or rent your property, or you want to find out how you could make your home more energy efficient contact Louise Young, our EPC Consultant.

Energy Performance Certificate

Get in Touch

For more information please call Rhuddlan on 01745 591 811, Prestatyn on 01745 889716 or pop in for a cup of coffee and a chat.

Request a Free Property Valuation

Contact us

Please read our privacy notice for information on how we use your details.